There are 15 functions listed here
- Distort the image linearly by moving a list of at least 3 or more sets of control points.
- Linearly distort an image using the given Affine Matrix of 6 pre-calculated coefficients.
- Arc the image.
- Given the four coefficients (A,B,C,D) as defined by Helmut Dersch, perform a barrel or pin-cushion distortion.
- This is very similar to 'Barrel' with the same set of arguments, and argument handling.
- Bilinear Distortion, given a minimum of 4 sets of coordinate pairs, or 16 values.
- Uses the same arguments and meanings as a 'Polar' distortion but generates the reverse.
- Perspective distort the images, using a list of 4 or more sets of control points.
- Do a 'Perspective' distortion biased on a set of 8 pre-calculated coefficients.
- Like 'Arc' but do a complete Cartesian to Polar mapping of the image.
Scale rotate translate
- Distort image by first scaling and rotating about a given 'center', before translating that 'center' to the new location.
- Distort the given list control points (any number) using an Inverse Squared Distance Interpolation Method.
These examples were generated using:
Imagick API version 1608
ImageMagick 6.4.8 2010-10-13 Q16
( More Imagick information on the php website )